Friday, November 6, 2009

Changes to the line of action

I've started to attempt the full model bunny and noticed something. The line of action Preston starts with gets reworked as he builds up the model. I started with a line of action based on step one (which I checked with an overlay for accuracy) and couldn't get it to fit right in step three.

 Although the negative space between the line and the left side looked about right (on mine in red), the line seemed to poke out more. Also the horizontal distance between the shoulder and bum was practically zero on my model but it was out a fair bit on Preston's step 3.

I guess the lesson in this is no to be set in stone by the first rough line of action. You rework it based on what looks right as you go. I'll base my future copied LOA's on the built up models.


No comments:

Post a Comment