Monday, November 9, 2009

More

Some more full body construction. I occasionally check my construcion and accuracy as I go (via comparing to scale side by side and overlays). Hope that's a good idea. This first one was done on paper. Shame the head angle was so far off.











This next one was done really quick and without a lot of checking. I was burnt out with too much checking previously. I'm quite pleased with how accurate it was concidering.



















This one's pretty good. I didn't put construction around the head or body or use a line of action. I just forgot to for some reason.

















Bugs using a head height grid. I did put the construction in this time and you can see how I used other lines to check the hight of other parts.












Here's bugs's construction. Naturally, it was all the vertical parts that were off (concidering how much horizontal checking there was).

No comments:

Post a Comment